How to make Money Online
Whether you run a single trader business or a multinational company, having just a website to showcase your products may not be the best way to get your message across to potential customers. So, what is a cost-effective solution that will increase traffic to your website and generate more customers? The answer is: a blog.
You might already have a blog, you might be considering starting one or you may not be sure of its potential to work within your business. Just think about these facts:
- Blogging can be a powerful business tool in itself. It is an ideal, cost-effective way of managing your content marketing efforts
- Adding new content on a regular basis to your blog will improve your business ranking on search engines such as Google and Bing
- Blogging is a good way of getting free press coverage in your local area. It allows you to engage with your community, and the local press will search through blogs for stories of interest to their readers. These readers are your potential customers
- Blogging gives you the opportunity to express your opinions, trial new products and gauge the state of the market – a form of market research in itself, giving you valuable feedback.
By regularly blogging about your products, ideas and business itself, you can achieve 55% more website visitors. This is not a figure plucked out of the air to impress: Rick Burns of Hubspot has proved that, by maintaining a simple blog, your product marketing will increase. In fact, Burns found that:
- By blogging more than 15 times per month you will generate five times more traffic
- This means 97% more inbound links to your business website
434% more indexed pages
You might argue you don’t have time to blog on a regular basis. In that case, why not take out a blog writing subscription package to do the work for you?
By subscribing to our blog writing service, your business can have blogs written by professional writers on your behalf.
The benefits of a blog writing package include:
- Blog content is written to your exact requirements, using keywords and topics specified by yourself
- A quick turn-round time for each blog we write on your behalf.
- We produce blogs that are search engine optimised. This means keywords are strategically used in the title, first and last paragraphs, at least to ensure your blogs improve your business rankings on Google and Bing
- We use keywords and phrases naturally to help the blog flow without obvious and annoying repetition
- We use Copyscape to ensure originality of each and every blog we write on your behalf. No two blogs will ever be the same – we guarantee this
- You own your own blog at all times, with each written by a ghostwriter. Only you will know who he/she is!
- If you need any revisions, our writers are more than happy to oblige to ensure you get the exact content you require
- All blogs are proofread by grammar goblins before publishing to ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors
- On approval, we can post your blogs directly on to Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin on your behalf.
Why not subscribe to one of our blog writing packages today? You owe it to your business to boost interest and generate sales!